- EU countries ban GM crops but still import large amounts of GM soy
Danube Soya aims to increase EU production of non-GMO soy for animal feed
- One Degree Organics sets standard for product transparency, connecting consumers to farmers
They’ve created a “new kind of local,” wrote New Hope Natural Media after awarding its 2012 NEXTY First Prize to One Degree Organic Foods.
- Organic & Non-GMO Forum focuses on challenges to building supply
Building supply chains to meet the fast-growing demand for non-GMO and organic foods was a key focus of the Organic & Non-GMO Forum held recently in Minneapolis as part of the Oilseed & Grain Trade Summit.
- Seattle donut shop specializes in organic, non-GMO donuts
Organic foodies hungry for social change will be happy to discover that Seattle’s Mighty-O Donuts has been changing the world one donut at a time.
- Sustainable Farm Partners invests in the future of organic farming
Based on his success in organic farming, an Iowa farmer wants to increase organic acreage in the state