- “Mmm, mmm good:” Campbell joins movement for the right to know
Food giant announces support for mandatory GMO labeling, will label GMOs in products; supporters say actions will spur efforts for GMO labeling nationwide
- 2016 non-GMO and organic grain production contracts
The following companies are offering contracts to farmers to grow non-GMO and organic grains in 2016.
- Sweet spot: Large food companies dumping GMO sweeteners for non-GMO, organic options
Hershey’s switch to non-GMO sugar highlights industry move to non-GMO options
- Pro-GMO group accused of unethical practices
Genetic Literacy Project posts personal information, alters authors’ articles without permission
- Birchwood Cafe’s specialty—organic, non-GMO dining—is a hot food trend
The tides are shifting on food purchases, as consumers steer away from GMOs and toward “clean” food. The shift is also reflected in one of our most popular American activities: eating out.