- No longer just chicken feed: Non-GMO feed market growing
The growing market for non-GMO verified meat, poultry, dairy, and egg products is increasing demand for non-GMO animal feed products.
- Coyote Creek Farm: Helping to resolve the organic feed bottleneck
Healthy soil leads to healthy food and animals, leading to prosperous family farmers, a strong regional economy and food security—it’s a multiplier effect.
- More major food companies switch to non-GMO ingredients
Del Monte, Nestlé, and Dannon join a growing list of major food companies to ditch genetically modified ingredients
- Dramatic movie thriller focuses on GMO food hazards
Consumed explores dark, complex world of genetically engineered foods
- Parents win pesticide ban for Irvine, CA city property
The City Council of Irvine, California unanimously passed a resolution in February to stop spraying hazardous chemicals such as Roundup (glyphosate) and 2,4-D on public parks, playgrounds and streets—adopting an organic management policy instead.