- The non-GMO dairy revolutionary
Snowville Creamery’s Warren Taylor creates model to increase non-GMO feed supply as a way to convert to organic and eliminate GMOs
- More farmers may grow non-GMO and organic in 2015
Low grain prices leading conventional farmers to consider more profitable alternatives
- Fred Kirschenmann on farming as a self-regulating, self-renewing system
Fred Kirschenmann is a true organic pioneer and long-time leader in sustainable agriculture. He shares an appointment as Distinguished Fellow for the Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture and as President of Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture in Pocantico Hills, New York.
- Necessity is the mother of miracles: Kansas farm to build non-GMO feed hub
Bauman’s Cedar Valley Farms, near Garnett, Kansas, has just received an unexpected, much-needed gift. The family farm beat out 20 other entrepreneurs to win a three-year, $60,000 interest-free loan from Slow Money.
- 2015 Non-GMO and Organic Grain Production Contracts
The following companies are offering contracts to farmers to grow non-GMO and organic grains in 2015.